- Residential treatment for children, ages 4-12
- Acute crisis stabilization for children
- Day Treatment (Partial Hospitalization Program) for children ages 8-12 & adolescents 13-17
- Services for Spanish speaking patients
- Gender specific residential programs
- CHAMPUS/TRICARE provider
Short-term crisis stabilization and assessment program for children in danger of harming themselves or others or who have a history of treatment failures.
Long-term therapeutic program for children who have maladaptive behavior and emotional problems, and are in need of a safe and highly supervised environment.