- Acute crisis stabilization for adults
- Gero-Psychiatric Inpatient and Outpatient services
- Services for Spanish speaking patients
- Chemical dependency programs
- A therapeutic alternative to 24-hour inpatient hospitalization
- CHAMPUS/TRICARE provider
Chemical Dependency Program
Laurel Ridge has developed various levels of care to meet the needs of all adults with a range of diagnostic disorders.
Chemical Dependency Rehab
Medical detoxification is a process whereby individuals are systemically withdrawn from addicting substances in an inpatient setting under the care of a physician.
Partial Hospitalization Program
The Adult Partial Hospitalization Program at Laurel Ridge Treatment Center offers a therapeutic alternative to 24-hour inpatient hospitalization for patients in need of intensive psychiatric treatment.
Psychiatric Acute Program
Short-term crisis stabilization and assessment program for adults with psychiatric problems and exhibited history of suicidal and/or homicidal ideations and psychotic symptoms.