- Residential treatment for adolescents, ages 13-17
- Programs for at-risk youth
- Acute crisis stabilization for adolescents
- Services for Spanish-speaking patients
- Gender-specific residential programs
- CHAMPUS/TRICARE provider
Short-term crisis stabilization and assessment program for adolescents in danger of harming themselves or others, or who have a history of treatment failures.
Long-term therapeutic program for adolescents who have psychiatric disorders, emotional difficulties, substance abuse problems, eating disorders, history of sexual and/or physical abuse, and behavioral disorders.
Partial Hospitalization Program
An outpatient alternative to 24-hour hospitalization, offering intensive psychiatric services Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our on-site K-12 program through the University of Texas.