Laurel Ridge Treatment Center in San Antonio, Texas is a psychiatric hospital offering a comprehensive continuum of behavioral health and substance abuse/mis-use services, including acute programs for children, adolescents and adults, and residential treatment for children and adolescents.
• Crisis Stabilization/Symptom Management
• Addiction Recovery Services
• Prescription Use / Misuse
• Medication Assisted Detoxification
• Veteran Specific Programming
• Military Dependent Programing
• Mission Resiliency – Active Duty Service Members
• Rehabilitation (28-35 day program)
Download our service menu >> [PDF]
The 252-bed, campus-style facility is located on 18 acres in San Antonio, Texas. Living units are located at one end of the campus. The facility includes a school building, gymnasium, recreational facility, playgrounds, swimming pool, ROPES (Reality-Oriented Physical Experiential Situation Course), library, computer lab and dining room.